The VF 800 controls and synchronises numerous auxiliary devices and automation solutions
With the monitor control system as the central control element, complex production processes are easy to control. VF 800 Vacuum Fillers from Handtmann are therefore superior central control components in complex system solutions and highly compatible basic modules in automated production processes. At key positions in the production process they provide:
- Variability due to easy synchronisation with auxiliary machines, such as sausage production lines, inline grinding systems, forming machines and depositing systems
- Effective interfaces with third-party auxiliary devices and additional equipment, such as clippers, metal detectors, conveyor belts, checkweighers etc.
- Flexible integration of the VF 800 as a portioning and control module in automated lines, e.g. by incorporating product handling systems such as collating solutions, tray depositors and smoke stick transfer unit.
Smart partner with excellent social skills
What is the ideal colleague like? He should be reliable and easy to get along with, he should think for himself and be supportive and he should speak your language. The control system of the VF 800 vacuum filling machine speaks 28 languages, does a great deal of set-up work for the operator and also boasts intelligent assistants who successfully instruct even untrained operators.
Levelling assistant for easy and fast alignment
This Handtmann-patented feature makes aligning the machine as easy as ABC. An integrated position sensor records the exact position of the machine. The control system displays this graphically and gives advice on correct alignment: "Just unscrew the left, rear foot of the machine one more turn – perfect!“
The Machine Setup Assistant (MSA) makes setup easier
With the wide variety of different products, it is easy to lose track of the right equipment and settings. At times like this, the MSA helps to select the correct parts and to start up the machine so that it runs reliably.
Functions can be activated flexibly via HFM
The Handtmann Function Module (HFM) makes it possible: numerous software functions can be subsequently activated, easily and in line with requirements:
- Fine-adjustment vacuum control from 0-100 %. This function is protected by patent and makes it possible to fill and portion even aerated and sensitive products under vacuum.
- Pressure control for defined and consistent product feed, for example for feeding into auxiliary linking lines or forming machines.
- Synchronised filling and portioning for automatic synchronisation with, for example, packaging machines or conveyor belts.
- Synchronisation with Poly-clip clippers via a patented interface for higher effective capacity, easier operation and less wear.
- Communication via WS Food interface.